Configuring Blackberries and Mobile Devices
This article explains how to setup your blackberry to access your Daily mailbox.
Note: If you are accessing your mailbox using more than one device, such your Blackberry and Microdot Outlook, select the option to access your email using IMAP rather than POP.
1) Open the Email Settings option on your Blackberry.
2) Select Other.
3) Type in your email address and mailbox password then click on Next.
4) You will receive a message that says:
Invalid email address or password. Verify your email address and password. If the error persists contact [Your Domain].
5) Select Ok and then select the options to provide the settings yourself.
6) On the next page fill in the options with the following details:
Select an email type POP/IMAP
Email address: Your email address
Password: Your mailbox password
Email server: pop.daily.co.uk
User name: Your full email address
7) Congratulations, your email account has now been created on your Blackberry.
Last Updated: 30/04/2008
Article ID: 383