Daily Internet believes that it is only as good as the people that work within the organisation and therefore we invest heavily in supporting our staff through on-going training, specific tailored courses and performance related rewards.
We are currently running several paid internships, which are available in either quarterly or yearly periods. Whilst we cannot guarantee to offer full time employment at the end of each term, the training and experience gained whilst at Daily Internet is first class and will give you an excellent base to build your future career.
Our current Internships are:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrate solid copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
- Manage social media channels and have the ability to create newsworthy content
- Carry out in-depth and detailed competitor analyses
- Perform daily marketing administration tasks
Essential requirements for all Internships:
- Outstanding written and spoken English
- Availability to start at short notice
- Studying for or just completed a relevant degree
- Any experience already gained would be an advantage
- Competence in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Team player with good time management, numerical and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organised
Each of our Internships offer the opportunity for a twelve or three month period to an enthusiastic student or post graduate looking for a varied role to gain fantastic experience. The roles will be working within a rapidly expanding team with ambitious and challenging strategies in place for 2014 and 2015.
Apply for this job
To apply for any advertised Internship please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com